PhotoSmart C4400Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP PhotoSmart C4400 is geared towards those who want to easily print, scan, and copy their photos. Considering its image-heavy use, you need to make sure you have the right ink cartridges as soon as your printer tells you you’re running low. With Carrot Ink’s cartridges, you’ll get laser quality and vivid graphics for photos that will last a long time. Get our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, so you’ll have extra cartridges on hand immediately. And the best part is, you’ll save up to 75% with our cartridges! Order products over $40 and shipping is on us!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4400
- Best SellerHP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Black HP 74XL (CB336WN) and 1x Color HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open its cartridge door. Wait for the carriage to move to the rightmost side of your printer.
- Once the carriage stops moving, gently push down on the old cartridge that needs replacing.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Grab the pink pull tab and carefully remove the protective tape. Note: Be careful not to touch the copper-colored electrical contact or ink nozzles to prevent damage to your cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge into the respective slot, with the logo facing the ceiling. Push it all the way in until you hear it pop into place. Note: The tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while the black/photo cartridge goes to the right.
- Close the cartridge access door and follow the instructions on your printer to align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between XL and regular-sized cartridge?
Our HP 74XL and HP 75XL cartridges both offer a higher-printing yield of 750 and 520 pages, respectively. This is, of course, contingent on plenty factors, including how often you print, the paper type, and the amount of color on each page.
I’m getting “not genuine” error message on my printer. How do I resolve this?
No worries, all you need to do is press OK or Continue on the error message. If this doesn’t work, restart your printer. If both these steps failed, contact us via live chat or phone call and we’ll walk you through it.
My HP PhotoSmart C4400 is not registering the ink level.
This is also a normal occurrence for HP printers using remanufactured cartridges. Rest assured that your cartridge will print normally until it runs out of ink, regardless of this error message. If you can’t print, remove the cartridge, turn off your printer and unplug it for 20 seconds. When you turn it back on, reinstall the cartridge. If this doesn’t work, we’d love to help you, so please send us a message via live chat or give us a phone call.