HP PhotoSmart C4400 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP PhotoSmart C4400 is geared towards those who want to easily print, scan, and copy their photos. Considering its image-heavy use, you need to make sure you have the right ink cartridges as soon as your printer tells you you’re running low. With Carrot Ink’s cartridges, you’ll get laser quality and vivid graphics for photos that will last a long time. Get our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, so you’ll have extra cartridges on hand immediately. And the best part is, you’ll save up to 75% with our cartridges! Order products over $40 and shipping is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart C4400 Ink
Contains 2x Black HP 74XL (CB336WN) and 1x Color HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $69.90
Special Price $23.95
Out of stock
Ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and more!
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $15.89
Out of stock
Ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and more!
Regular Price: $118.95
Special Price $14.89
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open its cartridge door. Wait for the carriage to move to the rightmost side of your printer.
- Once the carriage stops moving, gently push down on the old cartridge that needs replacing.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Grab the pink pull tab and carefully remove the protective tape. Note: Be careful not to touch the copper-colored electrical contact or ink nozzles to prevent damage to your cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge into the respective slot, with the logo facing the ceiling. Push it all the way in until you hear it pop into place. Note: The tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while the black/photo cartridge goes to the right.
- Close the cartridge access door and follow the instructions on your printer to align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between XL and regular-sized cartridge?
Our HP 74XL and HP 75XL cartridges both offer a higher-printing yield of 750 and 520 pages, respectively. This is, of course, contingent on plenty factors, including how often you print, the paper type, and the amount of color on each page.
I’m getting “not genuine” error message on my printer. How do I resolve this?
No worries, all you need to do is press OK or Continue on the error message. If this doesn’t work, restart your printer. If both these steps failed, contact us via live chat or phone call and we’ll walk you through it.
My HP PhotoSmart C4400 is not registering the ink level.
This is also a normal occurrence for HP printers using remanufactured cartridges. Rest assured that your cartridge will print normally until it runs out of ink, regardless of this error message. If you can’t print, remove the cartridge, turn off your printer and unplug it for 20 seconds. When you turn it back on, reinstall the cartridge. If this doesn’t work, we’d love to help you, so please send us a message via live chat or give us a phone call.