HP PhotoSmart C4385 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Buy replacement ink cartridges for your HP PhotoSmart C4385 here at Carrot Ink, with fast shipping and live customer service via phone or chat. Whether you need the HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black, the HP 75XL (CB338WN) Tri-Color, and the HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo, we have the cartridges you need at the prices you can afford. Simply place your order now and we will deliver it to you quickly. Convenience at your fingertips! No need to rush to a physical store just to get the right remanufactured ink cartridge that you need. And if you have any questions, just call our dedicated toll-free line and we will be glad to answer your queries.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the used cartridge on your HP Photosmart C4385 by following these steps:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer and is idle and silent.
- Press down the tab on the front of the ink cartridge. Pull the cartridge up and to remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging, and then gently pull the orange pull-tab straight back.
- Remove the protective cap by twisting it counter-clockwise until it snapped off.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its slot with the nozzle and contacts facing down. Press down the new cartridge until it snaps into position.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. The printer will automatically prompt you to align the ink cartridges.
What do I do if my recently bought remanufactured cartridge did not work on my printer?
If you recently a bought new cartridge and it is not working, just let us know. All our products are covered by a one-year satisfaction guarantee. If you contact us within 365 days after date of purchase, we will quickly replace it or give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Why do the colors bleed into each other after I install a new cartridge on my HP Photosmart C4385?
Colors that bleed into each other or seem incorrect or muddy is a common issue on HP printers. And this may be a result of any of the following: incorrect print settings, paper type, and ink colors that have probably mixed in the cartridge. You may contact our customer service reps for assistance regarding ink-related issues.
What should I do if my printer says, ‘Print cartridge is missing, incorrectly installed, or not intended for your device’?
If this message displays on your printer after installing the new cartridge, you may try to remove, inspect, and reinstall the cartridge. You may also try cleaning the cartridge and carriage electrical contacts. Our customer support team is also ready to assist you in dealing with cartridge-related issues.