HP PhotoSmart C4380 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP PhotoSmart C4380 is capable of printing high-quality photos with impressive color accuracy and details. And for your machine to continue printing professional-grade photos, make sure that you use Carrot Ink’s cartridges to get the best value for your money! Whether you need our black, tri-color, or photo cartridges, our high-quality compatible inks are backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee. Purchase our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo and get cartridges priced at only $8.32 each! All our products come with a one-year warranty and a no-questions asked return policy. Order products worth more than $40 today, and your shipping fee is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart C4380 ink
Contains 2x Black HP 74XL (CB336WN) and 1x Color HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $69.90
Special Price $23.95
Out of stock
Ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and more!
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $15.89
Out of stock
Ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and more!
Regular Price: $118.95
Special Price $14.89
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and load an unused A4 paper on the input tray.
- Open your printer’s cartridge door. You’ll see the carriage move to the right. Wait until it’s quiet and idle.
- To remove the old cartridge, press down on it gently until it releases from the slot. Pull it out and dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Then, gently remove the plastic tape by pulling on the pink pull tab. Don’t touch the copper contacts and the ink nozzles.
- To install the cartridge, hold it with the HP logo on top, then gently push it into its corresponding slot until it locks into place. Note: tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while the black/photo print cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I go for remanufactured inks instead of the original ones?
At Carrot Ink, you’ll be able to save up to 75% on high-quality ink! But you don’t have to worry about its quality, as our products are made in an ISO-9001 facility—meaning all our cartridges meet and exceed standards that HP itself set on other own products. On top of that, you also get to save the environment by purchasing reused products that would otherwise just end up on our landfills!
What is the difference between the tri-color and photo cartridges?
Your HP PhotoSmart C4380 uses the tri-color ink to print general documents with texts in it. The photo ink, on the other hand, is used for high-quality images.
I plan to buy the 3-pack combo but worried it will expire before I use them all. How do I store them properly?
Don’t worry, our cartridges come with a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. If you want to make sure each cartridge lasts that long, please keep your products inside a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place that’s far from direct rays of the sun.