PhotoSmart C4380Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4380
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$24.952 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$17.952 Cartridges / $ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and load an unused A4 paper on the input tray.
- Open your printer’s cartridge door. You’ll see the carriage move to the right. Wait until it’s quiet and idle.
- To remove the old cartridge, press down on it gently until it releases from the slot. Pull it out and dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Then, gently remove the plastic tape by pulling on the pink pull tab. Don’t touch the copper contacts and the ink nozzles.
- To install the cartridge, hold it with the HP logo on top, then gently push it into its corresponding slot until it locks into place. Note: tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while the black/photo print cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I go for remanufactured inks instead of the original ones?
At Carrot Ink, you’ll be able to save up to 75% on high-quality ink! But you don’t have to worry about its quality, as our products are made in an ISO-9001 facility—meaning all our cartridges meet and exceed standards that HP itself set on other own products. On top of that, you also get to save the environment by purchasing reused products that would otherwise just end up on our landfills!
What is the difference between the tri-color and photo cartridges?
Your HP PhotoSmart C4380 uses the tri-color ink to print general documents with texts in it. The photo ink, on the other hand, is used for high-quality images.
I plan to buy the 3-pack combo but worried it will expire before I use them all. How do I store them properly?
Don’t worry, our cartridges come with a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. If you want to make sure each cartridge lasts that long, please keep your products inside a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place that’s far from direct rays of the sun.