HP PhotoSmart C4280 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One Printer/Scanner/Copier can print text at speeds up to 30 pages per minute. CNET gives this printer 2.5 out of 5 stars. They like its fast print speed for text, but dislike its print quality and its slow speed for printing photos. Amazon users report it's a decent all-around printer, but sometimes has technical issues. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 74XL and HP 75XL ink cartridges for this printer that are priced a whopping 70% less than genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your HP Photosmart printer.
- Load plain white paper in the input tray.
- Open the cartridge door.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Push the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks in place.
- Close the cartridge door and press the button next to OK. An alignment page will print.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass. Close the lid and press the button next to OK. When the On button stops flashing, the alignment is complete.