PhotoSmart C4280Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4280
- HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.952 Cartridges / $8.48ea
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your HP Photosmart printer.
- Load plain white paper in the input tray.
- Open the cartridge door.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Push the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks in place.
- Close the cartridge door and press the button next to OK. An alignment page will print.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass. Close the lid and press the button next to OK. When the On button stops flashing, the alignment is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to know if how much ink is left in the black or tri-color cartridge?
The most common way to check the ink level of print cartridges on an HP printer is to look for an ink drop, a cartridge icon, or an ‘Ink Levels’ menu on your printer’s control panel. But you can also check the ink levels from the printer software on a Windows or Mac computer.
How come my HP PhotoSmart C4280 printer did not recognize that a new ink cartridge had been installed?
If the newly installed cartridge does not have full electrical contact with your HP printer, you’ll surely get a 'Print cartridge is missing, incorrectly installed, or not intended for your device' error message. Remove the cartridge and reinstall it properly to resolve the issue.
What to do if the new cartridge keeps popping out or does not stay installed in the carriage?
Remove the newly installed cartridge and see if the label on top of the cartridge is facing the ceiling. If the label is faced toward you, then that’s the reason why it keeps popping out. Try inserting it with the label facing the ceiling this time.