HP PhotoSmart C4240 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP PhotoSmart C4240 can print, scan, and copy in color at resolutions of up to 1,200 dpi. This feature make it perfect for home use or home offices, especially if you need to constantly print high-res photos. And for your cartridges to keep up with your needs, get it from Carrot Ink. We make sure that each cartridge is manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you that they meet and exceed OEM standards. Get our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo and have cartridges on hand, as soon as your printer tells you you’re running low. Order products worth more than $40 today and shipping is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart C4240 ink
Contains 2x Black HP 74XL (CB336WN) and 1x Color HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $69.90
Special Price $23.95
Ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and more!
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and more!
Regular Price: $118.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and load an A4 unused paper on the input tray.
- Open your printer’s cartridge door. You’ll see the carriage move to the right. Wait until it’s quiet and idle.
- To release the old cartridge, lightly press down on it and slide it out of its slot.
- Remove your new cartridge out of its packaging. Then, gently remove the plastic tape by pulling on the pink tab. Note: Don’t touch the copper contacts or the ink nozzles.
- To install the cartridge, hold it in a way that the logo is on top. Then, gently push it into its corresponding slot until you hear it lock into place. Note: tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while black/photo cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield” mean?
“High yield” simply refers to the number of pages that a cartridge can print, usually higher than standard-sized cartridges. Our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 750 pages, our HP 75XL (CB338WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 520 pages, and our HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 130 pages. Your printer’s settings and frequency of printing may affect these numbers.
Is there a difference between the tri-color and photo cartridges?
Yes, there is. Your printer uses the tri-color ink to print general documents with texts in it. The photo ink is used for high-quality images.
How long can I keep these cartridges in stock?
You can store our cartridges for 18 to 24 months. To make sure they don’t expire early, keep the inside a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place. As long as they’re away from direct sunlight, you’ll be sure they won’t dry up on you.