HP PhotoSmart C4150 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Thanks to its printing speed of up to 30 pages per minute, the HP PhotoSmart C4150 can give you excellent quality output, be that with copying or scanning both photos and texts. And to make sure that you maximize these powerful features, you need to use a reliable ink cartridge that won’t compromise your printing quality. With Carrot Ink, we make sure that all our cartridges are manufactured inside an ISO-9001 facility, meeting and exceeding OEM standards. Whether you need our single ink cartridges, or you want to stock up with our HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo Pack, we only want to provide our clients 100% satisfaction. If you don’t like our products, for any reason, give our customer service team a call and we’ll replace your cartridge—no questions asked!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart C4150 ink
Contains 2x Black HP 98 (C9364WN), and 1x Color HP 95 (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $19.95
Ink Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $11.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3150, and more!
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $9.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet D4155, HP PhotoSmart 8053, and more!
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $9.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Lower your printer’s cartridge door. You should see the carriage move to the right side of the printer. Wait for it to stop.
- Remove the old cartridge that needs replacing by pushing down on it gently, then pulling it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Pull the pink tab to remove the sealing tape. Be careful not to touch the ink nozzles or the copper-colored contacts to not damage your cartridge.
- To install your new cartridge, hold it with the logo facing up. Push it firmly into its corresponding slot. You should hear it snap into place. Note: tri-color print cartridge goes to the left with a green label, while the black/photo print cartridge goes to the right with the black and orange label.
- Close your printer’s access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the tri-color or the photo ink cartridge?
This depends on two things: which cartridge does your printer tells you that you need to replace, and which cartridge do you need to use for your printing needs? Keep in mind that your printer uses the tri-color ink to print general documents, while the photo ink is used for printing high-quality images.
Is it true that I can save the environment with remanufactured inks?
Yes, this is indeed true. By choosing remanufactured inks, you’ll be taking these non-biodegradable materials out of our landfills and put them to good use!
How does your warranty work?
All our products come with a one-year warranty upon purchase date. We also offer a no-questions-asked return policy, in case you’re not happy with our products. Just let us know and we’ll replace it or give you your money back.