HP PhotoSmart C3140 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP PhotoSmart C3140 is an all-in-one inkjet that can copy, print, and scan documents and photos at speeds of up to 20 pages per minute. And if you purchase your next cartridge from Carrot Ink, we’ll make sure you get the best ink without ruining your office supply budget. Save up to 75% of the original cost with our black, tri-color, and photo ink cartridges. If you want to further drive up your savings, choose our HP 92 & 93 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo and you’ll get each cartridge for only $6.65 each! We have been providing high-quality ink for 20 years to all our clients, giving us the confidence to assure you 100% satisfaction with your every purchase. Order before 3PM today and we’ll ship your product on the same day!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart C3140 ink
Contains 2x HP 92 Black, and 1x HP 93 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $57.90
Special Price $19.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3150, and more!
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $9.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3125, and Many More!
Regular Price: $16.95
Special Price $8.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Load your input tray with an unused, plain A4 paper for the alignment process later.
- Open the printer’s cartridge door. You’ll see the carriage move to the far right. Wait until it’s idle and silent.
- To release the old cartridge, lightly press down on it then pull it towards you.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag, then gently remove the plastic tape by pulling on the pink pull tab. Be careful not to touch the copper contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into its corresponding slot and push until you hear it lock into place. Note: Tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while black/photo cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door. Follow the prompts for alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between tri-color and photo ink?
Your HP PhotoSmart C3140 uses the tri-color ink to print general text documents. The photo ink, on the other hand, is used for photos and images.
I’m switching between the black and photo cartridges. How do I store opened cartridges?
Keep your opened cartridges inside a sealed bag and away from extreme temperature changes (e.g. next to your AC unit or direct sunlight). Make sure that they are in an upright position to avoid leaks.
If I get the 3-pack combo, will the cartridges expire on me quickly?
Our HP 92 & 93 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months, so feel free to keep some in stock! To make sure you maximize this span of time, keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct rays of the sun.