PhotoSmart C3100Cartridge prices starting at $12.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C3100
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Changing the ink cartridge of a HP PhotoSmart C3100 is easy. First, you need to turn on the machine by pressing the power button, and then load paper into the input tray. Make sure that the width guide doesn’t bend the paper when you slide it towards the paper.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the far right of the printer. Using gentle force, push down the cartridge you wish to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Unwrap the new cartridge carefully and then pull the pink tab to remove the protective tape. Be mindful of the electrical contacts and ink nozzles and make sure that you don’t touch them to avoid electrical failure and printing issues.
- Slide the new cartridge into the slot firmly but firmly. When you hear it pop into place, you can be sure that you’ve installed it properly.
- Close the cartridge access door and wait for the printer to run an alignment page. After that, your printer will be ready for use!
What HP printers can use this ink?
This ink cartridge is compatible with both HP PhotoSmart C3100 and HP PhotoSmart C3180.
Will my printer’s warranty become void when I use this ink cartridge?
While our HP PhotoSmart C3100 Ink is remanufactured, it is made using the same quality standards of the name-brand version and it will not void your printer’s warranty.
How many pages can think cartridge yield?
This cartridge can print an approximate of 220 pages based on standard page coverage. Actual number of pages will depend on your usage.