HP PhotoSmart A510 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP PhotoSmart A510 is a compact inkjet printer that can produce professional-grade photos, whether you need them printed on index cards or photo papers. And for this small-but-terrible machine to continue functioning, you need to partner it with Carrot Ink’s high-quality cartridges. Our HP 110 (CB304AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can save you up to 75% of the original cost without compromising the quality of its outputs. We manufacture our cartridges to meet and exceed OEM standards, giving us the confidence to assure our clients 100% satisfaction. We offer fast delivery if you place your order before 3PM Pacific time today. On top of that, any orders that exceed will receive free shipping! Click on that add to cart button and start shopping!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart A510 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover, then the cartridge door.
- Pull out the spent cartridge and dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag and pull the pink tab. This will remove the clear tape from the cartridge. Note: Don’t touch the copper contacts or the ink nozzles.
- To install the new cartridge, insert it in a way that the label is on top and the copper contacts are facing towards the printer.
- Push the new cartridge into the cradle until you hear it snap into place.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door and the printer’s front cover.
- Press OK to start the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I buy two or three cartridges, how soon will each expire?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. To make sure they don’t dry up earlier than that, please keep unopened cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Why should I buy remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks are great for your budget! In fact, you can save up to 75% of the original cost if you purchase these items from us. On top of that, you also get to save the environment since you’re choosing to use recycled and reused non-biodegradable materials.
What are the terms of your warranty?
All our products come with a one-year warranty upon purchase date. We also offer a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re unhappy with the product, just let our customer service team know via phone call or live chat, and we’ll replace it or give you your money back.