PhotoSmart 8750Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8750gp, PhotoSmart 8750xi
- $37.953 Cartridges / $ea
- $36.95Out of stock
- HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460wf, HP PhotoSmart 8038, and more! Learn More
- HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 96 (C8767WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6520, HP PhotoSmart 2710, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 94 (C8765WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet 5740, HP OfficeJet 7310xi, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the printer’s main cover.
- Open the cartridge stall cover by pushing down and pulling it outward. Then, remove the used ink cartridge out.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the pink sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge in a slightly upward angle into the cartridge slot. Make sure the color on the cartridge label matches the color on the cartridge stall.
- Push the new cartridge firmly until it snaps into place. Then, close the cartridge stall cover.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to install other used cartridges.
- Close the main cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I keep printing if one of the cartridges on my HP Photosmart 8750 fails or runs out of ink?
This particular model of HP printer allows you to keep printing even if one cartridge runs out of ink through its ink-backup printing mode feature. Simply remove the ‘problem’ cartridge and close the main cover to enter ink-backup printing mode.
Why is it important to print an alignment page after installing a new cartridge?
Printing an alignment page after installing a new cartridge ensures high-quality prints.
What are the steps to preserving the life of an unused print cartridge?
One, keep the unused print cartridge in its original sealed packaging until it’s ready to be installed. And two, make sure to store the unused cartridge at room temperatures (59–95 degrees F or 15–35 degrees C)