PhotoSmart 8450Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8450
- Special Price $28.953 Cartridges / $eaOut of stock
- HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) High-Yield, and 1 HP 97 Color (C9363WN), Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95 As low as $22.953 Cartridges / $8.32eaOut of stock
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 96 (C8767WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6520, HP PhotoSmart 2710, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $12.95 As low as $10.95Out of stock
- HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Open the printer cover.
- Locate the cartridge you wish to remove.
- Press down on the top of the cartridge latch and pull out the bottom to unhook it.
- Remove the empty cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Pull the cartridge latch over it and press down to snap it closed.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting missing color blocks or patterns on my printed pages?
When some color blocks or patterns are missing on the print results, chances are you’ve got a defective ink cartridge. Try inspecting all the cartridges installed on your printer. When you found the ‘problem’ cartridge, make sure to replace it with a new one immediately.
What to do if the ‘Black Cartridge Failed’ error message appears on my HP PhotoSmart 8450 printer screen after installing a black cartridge?
A simple solution to this problem is to remove the newly installed cartridge and reinstall it, making sure that it’s seated properly so it will have full electrical contact with your printer.
Do you offer a guarantee?
Yes. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 1-year money-back guarantee, no questions asked.