PhotoSmart 8250Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8250
- HP 02 (C8772WN) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart C6286, HP PhotoSmart 3310, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8721WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP PhotoSmart C7250, HP PhotoSmart 3210xi, and more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3310, HP PhotoSmart C6283, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8773WN) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3210v, HP PhotoSmart C7200, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8774WN) Light Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeWorks with popular printers such as the HP PhotoSmart C5183, PhotoSmart C6183, PhotoSmart C7280 and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To remove the old cartridge and install a new one on your HP PhotoSmart, follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the printer top cover to remove the old cartridge. Make sure the printer carriage is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Squeeze the gray tab below the ink cartridge slot to release the gray latch inside the printer. Now, lift the latch.
- Pull the old cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package and use the pull tab to remove any plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot. Then, press down on the gray latch until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover.
What is the difference between OEM ink cartridges and remanufactured cartridges?
An OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) cartridge is a brand-new cartridge that is manufactured by the same brand that made your printer. Remanufactured cartridge, on the other hand, is an OEM cartridge that has been emptied once, returned, cleaned, replaced (working parts), and then refilled.
Why is there such a big price difference between original and remanufactured ink cartridges?
The costs of research and development for OEM cartridges are often passed on to consumers. Remanufactured ink cartridges have no such overheads that’s why they are priced lower.
Is there any difference in print quality if I use remanufactured ink for my HP PhotoSmart 8250?
There shouldn’t be. The ink formulation we use on our remanufactured cartridges is incredibly close to their OEM counterparts.