PhotoSmart 8050Cartridge prices starting at $10.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8050
- HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 HP 96 Black, 1 HP 97 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$38.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 96 (C8767WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 860 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer’s front door by pressing the front-door-release button at the upper right side of the printer.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer. Grasp the handle in the middle and simply pull the cartridge out towards you.
- Take the new toner cartridge package out of the box, and then pull the release tab on the packaging.
- Remove the new cartridge from the opened packaging shell, and gently rock it to distribute the toner inside.
- Install the new toner. Make sure it’s aligned with the tracks inside the printer before you insert it.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the toner cartridge that I am buying is the high-yield version?
Check if there’s an X at the end of the cartridge part name. If there is, it is a high-yield toner cartridge.
Do you offer free returns or replacement on your compatible toner cartridges?
Yes. If for any reason you are not happy with our compatible cartridge, we will offer you a free return or replacement. Just make sure return or replacement is made within a year after date of purchase.
Can I continue printing even if my HP LaserJet Pro M402dw is running low on toner?
Yes. However, print quality may not be as good as when the toner is at a sufficient level. Just make sure to get a replacement toner cartridge soon in case the toner gets totally depleted.