PhotoSmart 8050Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Get high-quality prints and consistent page yields without spending too much with our remanufactured HP PhotoSmart 8050 ink cartridges. Our remanufactured cartridges use only a high-quality ink formula and are thoroughly tested to ensure they meet OEM standards. Choose from our listing below to find the exact cartridge that you need. All our remanufactured cartridges, including the High-Yield HP 96 (C8767WN) Black, are much cheaper than their genuine counterparts. In fact, you can save up to 75% off the cost of the original HP cartridges. If you add up the savings over time, you’ll realize that switching to remanufactured cartridges is indeed a smart move. So, buy your replacement ink cartridge here today!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8050
- Best Seller$69.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$66.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$56.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$54.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$39.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$36.953 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Best Seller$36.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo Pack
Contains 2x Black HP 98 (C9364WN), and 1x Color HP 95 (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$31.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 96 (C8767WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 860 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer’s front door by pressing the front-door-release button at the upper right side of the printer.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer. Grasp the handle in the middle and simply pull the cartridge out towards you.
- Take the new toner cartridge package out of the box, and then pull the release tab on the packaging.
- Remove the new cartridge from the opened packaging shell, and gently rock it to distribute the toner inside.
- Install the new toner. Make sure it’s aligned with the tracks inside the printer before you insert it.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the toner cartridge that I am buying is the high-yield version?
Check if there’s an X at the end of the cartridge part name. If there is, it is a high-yield toner cartridge.
Do you offer free returns or replacement on your compatible toner cartridges?
Yes. If for any reason you are not happy with our compatible cartridge, we will offer you a free return or replacement. Just make sure return or replacement is made within a year after date of purchase.
Can I continue printing even if my HP LaserJet Pro M402dw is running low on toner?
Yes. However, print quality may not be as good as when the toner is at a sufficient level. Just make sure to get a replacement toner cartridge soon in case the toner gets totally depleted.