PhotoSmart 7850Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7850
- HP 92 & HP 93 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x HP 92 Black, and 1x HP 93 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $6.65ea
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $6.65ea
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 93 (C9361WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3150, and more! Learn More
- HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and raise the main cover of your printer.
- Remove the spent cartridge from its slot.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging and gently remove the pink sealing tape. Note: don’t touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Place your new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Black, photo, and gray photo cartridges go to the right. The tri-color cartridge goes to the left.
- To put it in place properly, hold the new cartridge in a way that the label is on top. Slide it in at a slightly upward angle, making sure that the copper contacts go in first. Gently push until you hear it snap into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 for all cartridges that need replacing.
- Lower your printer’s main cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will a remanufactured ink cartridge work with my HP PhotoSmart 7850?
Yes, it will! All our cartridges are manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you that they meet and exceed OEM standards. This way, they won’t void your printer’s warranty.
I tend to print a lot so I’m leaning towards the 3-pack combo. Is there a way to store unopened cartridges properly?
Yes, there is. To make sure cartridges don’t dry up, store them in a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place. Also, keep them away from direct sunlight.
How soon can I expect my product?
If you order by 3PM Pacific Time during weekdays, we can ship your product on the same day! Depending on the availability of your orders and the delivery method you prefer, you’ll receive your product anywhere between one and eight business days.