HP PhotoSmart 7660 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
At Carrot Ink, our ink replacements for your HP PhotoSmart 7660 are guaranteed to keep giving you consistent and high-quality prints—all the while saving you up to 75% from its original cost! For the past 20 years, we put a premium on gaining our clients’ 100% satisfaction. We stand by the quality of all our inks, be it our HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, our HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, or our HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. That’s why we offer a one-year warranty upon purchase date and a no-questions asked return policy. If you’re unsatisfied in any way, let our friendly customer service know via live chat or phone call and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart 7660 ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Then, load a plain paper in the tray for the calibration process later.
- Lift your printer’s top cover. Locate the cartridge that needs replacing, push down on its latch, then pull it towards you. The latch should pop open.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Hold the pink tab and peel off the sealing tape. Install this immediately as you run the risk of the ink drying up.
- Hold your new printer cartridge with the copper contacts facing your printer. Line it up in a way that it follows the ridges on the left, right, and top side of the slot. Then, carefully slide it into its corresponding slot until it stops.
- Push down on the cartridge until you hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer’s top cover. Follow your control panel’s prompt for calibration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between the tri-color and photo ink?
There sure is! The difference lies with its use. Your printer uses the tri-color ink to print general documents, while the photo ink is used for printing high-quality images.
Why do you have two different 3-pack combos?
If you tend to print a lot of photos, you can purchase our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, so you’ll have cartridges at the ready as soon as your printer tells you you’re running low. But if you print more general documents, like reports or research, you can purchase our HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo instead!
If I get any of the two 3-pack combos, how soon will they expire?
Our ink cartridges come with a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. To make sure of their longevity, keep them in a cool, dry place and inside a sealed bag. Make sure they’re far from direct sunlight.