PhotoSmart 7660Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7660
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $9.98ea
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Then, load a plain paper in the tray for the calibration process later.
- Lift your printer’s top cover. Locate the cartridge that needs replacing, push down on its latch, then pull it towards you. The latch should pop open.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Hold the pink tab and peel off the sealing tape. Install this immediately as you run the risk of the ink drying up.
- Hold your new printer cartridge with the copper contacts facing your printer. Line it up in a way that it follows the ridges on the left, right, and top side of the slot. Then, carefully slide it into its corresponding slot until it stops.
- Push down on the cartridge until you hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer’s top cover. Follow your control panel’s prompt for calibration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between the tri-color and photo ink?
There sure is! The difference lies with its use. Your printer uses the tri-color ink to print general documents, while the photo ink is used for printing high-quality images.
Why do you have two different 3-pack combos?
If you tend to print a lot of photos, you can purchase our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, so you’ll have cartridges at the ready as soon as your printer tells you you’re running low. But if you print more general documents, like reports or research, you can purchase our HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo instead!
If I get any of the two 3-pack combos, how soon will they expire?
Our ink cartridges come with a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. To make sure of their longevity, keep them in a cool, dry place and inside a sealed bag. Make sure they’re far from direct sunlight.