PhotoSmart 7550Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7550
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Load a paper in the IN tray (this is for the calibration process later).
- Open your printer’s side door.
- Lift the old cartridge’s cradle latch. To do this properly, place your finger under the number on the latch, then pull it out. You’ll see the latch pop open. Then, slide out the old cartridge that needs replacing.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Hold the pink tab and gently peel off the sealing tape. Note: Don’t touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- To insert your new cartridge, hold it in a way that the copper contacts go into the printer first. Make sure that the ridges on the cartridge are lined up with the grooves on the printer.
- Slide your new cartridge into its corresponding slot and firmly push until it stops. Then, lower the cradle latch.
- Close your printer’s side door and follow the instructions for calibration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my HP PhotoSmart 7550?
It most certainly will! We manufacture our products in an ISO-9001 certified facility, making sure that each cartridge surpasses OEM standards. You’ll receive your cartridges in the same dimensions as that of the original cartridges. On top of that, it won’t void your printer’s warranty!
Do I need to replace all my cartridges?
You would only need to replace the cartridge that your printer tells you is running low or is empty. Your HP PhotoSmart 7550, however, has a Reserve Mode which would allow you to continue printing even if one or two of your cartridge fails. This will, of course, reduce the quality of your outputs.
How soon will these expire?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months, so keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight so they won’t dry up or leak.