HP PhotoSmart 7550 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
If you are looking for ink cartridges for your HP PhotoSmart 7550 that won’t burn a hole in your wallet, you’re in the right place. At Carrot Ink, we provide the best value for your money, as you can save up to 75% of the costs with our high-quality inks! We have single ink cartridges available, whether you need black, tri-color, or photo cartridges. Purchase our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, so you’ll have cartridges at the ready, as soon as your printing quality declines. Why go for pricey cartridges when you have these low-cost alternatives that can perform just as well? Order $40 worth of products today and get your shipping for free!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart 7550 ink
Contains 2x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $9.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on. Load a paper in the IN tray (this is for the calibration process later).
- Open your printer’s side door.
- Lift the old cartridge’s cradle latch. To do this properly, place your finger under the number on the latch, then pull it out. You’ll see the latch pop open. Then, slide out the old cartridge that needs replacing.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Hold the pink tab and gently peel off the sealing tape. Note: Don’t touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- To insert your new cartridge, hold it in a way that the copper contacts go into the printer first. Make sure that the ridges on the cartridge are lined up with the grooves on the printer.
- Slide your new cartridge into its corresponding slot and firmly push until it stops. Then, lower the cradle latch.
- Close your printer’s side door and follow the instructions for calibration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my HP PhotoSmart 7550?
It most certainly will! We manufacture our products in an ISO-9001 certified facility, making sure that each cartridge surpasses OEM standards. You’ll receive your cartridges in the same dimensions as that of the original cartridges. On top of that, it won’t void your printer’s warranty!
Do I need to replace all my cartridges?
You would only need to replace the cartridge that your printer tells you is running low or is empty. Your HP PhotoSmart 7550, however, has a Reserve Mode which would allow you to continue printing even if one or two of your cartridge fails. This will, of course, reduce the quality of your outputs.
How soon will these expire?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months, so keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight so they won’t dry up or leak.