HP PhotoSmart 7350 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP PhotoSmart 7350 is a versatile machine that can handle a wide variety of media types with good photo output—perfect for general use in your home or small office. And to continue printing high-quality outputs, you need to use reliable ink cartridges. This is where we come in. At Carrot Ink, our compatible ink cartridges will save you a bunch of money with quality that is comparable to that of the original counterparts. If you print a lot of photos, get our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, so you’ll have cartridges at the ready as soon as your printer tells you you’re running low. And if you order more than $40 today, your shipping is on us!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on and open its top cover. You’ll see the print cartridge cradle move to the center of the printer.
- Lift the cradle latch of the cartridge that you need to replace. To do this, place your finger under the number on the latch and pull out. The latch should pop open. Then, slide out the old cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Hold the pink tab and gently peel off the plastic tape. Be careful not to touch the nozzles or the copper contact to not damage your cartridge.
- To insert your new cartridge into the machine, hold it in a way that copper contacts are facing the printer. Align the cartridge with the printer’s ridges, then slide it in.
- Lower the cradle latch. Then, place your finger on top of the latch, while your thumb is under the number on the latch. Push the cartridge forward while you push the latch down. Release the latch.
- Close your printer’s top cover. Follow the prompts for printing a calibration page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What assurance do I have that this would work with my HP PhotoSmart 7350?
Our products are made in an ISO-9001 certified facility, making sure that they meet and surpass HP’s standards. Our remanufactured inks will come in the same dimensions as the original ones, giving you the assurance that it will fit and work well with your printer—without voiding its warranty.
Why is there a tri-color and photo ink? Is there a difference?
Yes, there is. Your printer uses the tri-color ink to print general documents while the photo ink is used for printing high-quality images.
Why should I buy remanufactured inks?
For a couple of great reasons! One, you’ll save up to 75% when you purchase remanufactured inks from us. And secondly, you’ll help save the environment by taking these non-biodegradable products off the landfill and reusing them for better use!