PhotoSmart 7150Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7150
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP PhotoSmart150 with this step-by-step guide:
- Press the POWER button on the printer’s control panel to turn the printer on.
- Open the top cover and wait until the print cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Lift the cradle latch of the used cartridge by placing your finger under the number on the latch and pull it.
- Remove the used cartridge from the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from the package.
- Pull the pink tab to remove the plastic tape on the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and lower the cradle latch.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I will use my HP PhotoSmart 7150 mostly for printing documents, what cartridges should I buy?
To print regular documents economically, we suggest you buy the black ink cartridge (in place of the photo print cartridge) and the tri-color ink cartridge.
What is the print cartridge to buy for best photo quality?
To print photos on photo paper, you’d better use the photo print cartridge in place of the black cartridge for best photo quality.
Can I continue printing even if one of the print cartridges runs out of ink or fails?
Yes, you can. All you need to do is remove the ‘problem’ cartridge and close the top cover to enter ‘Reserve Mode’. But take note that printing in ‘Reserve Mode’ can affect the print speed and quality. So, we highly suggest you replace the ‘problem’ cartridge as soon as you can.