HP PhotoSmart 375 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Using the HP PhotoSmart 375 Compact Photo Printer, you can print colored 4-by-6-inch photos in as fast as 60 seconds without a computer. Using Carrot Ink cartridges, you can enjoy beautiful, professional quality prints while saving money at the same time. With our discount replacement cartridges, such as the HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, you can save up to 50 to 60% on ink without having to sacrifice quality or longevity. Our cartridges are just as good, if not better, than genuine HP printer inks. We promise 100% satisfaction or your money back! Browse our store and see what we have to offer.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart 375 ink
Ink Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $11.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460wf, HP PhotoSmart 8038, and more!
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Open the print cartridge access door of the printer.
- Remove the tape from the cartridge, careful not to touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles. This can damage your cartridge.
- Push down and pull outward on the cartridge in the cradle to remove it.
- Hold the replacement cartridge with the label on top. Slide the cartridge at a slight upward angle into the cradle so the copper-colored contacts go in first. Push the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no black ink available?
Because the HP PhotoSmart 375 only prints photos, it does not use black ink cartridges. Instead, it uses tri-color cartridges and photo gray cartridges.
Will my printer work with only Tri-color or Gray ink?
Yes! However, you can only print full color photos with tri-color ink, and only black and white photos with gray ink.
What's the difference between HP 95 and HP 97?
The HP 95 Tri-Color cartridge has a page yield of around 330, while the HP 97 Tri-Color cartridge has a page yield of around 560. Please keep in mind that these numbers may change depending on frequency of use, your printer’s settings, and the number of images on a page.