PhotoSmart 335Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 335v, PhotoSmart 335xi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Open the print cartridge access door of the printer.
- Remove the tape from the cartridge, careful not to touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles. This can damage your cartridge.
- Push down and pull outward on the cartridge in the cradle to remove it.
- Hold the replacement cartridge with the label on top. Slide the cartridge at a slight upward angle into the cradle so the copper-colored contacts go in first. Push the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are there only Tri-color and Gray inks?
The HP PhotoSmart 335 only prints photos, so it only uses inks specifically for printing photos.
Do I need both Tri-color and Gray for this printer?
No. You’ll need tri-color ink for full-colored photos. If you want to print black and white photos, you’ll need gray ink.
How can I store my ink when it isn’t in use?
To extend the life of your ink cartridges, store them in a cool, dry place inside an airtight container. Each cartridge has a shelf-life of 18 to 24 months.