HP PhotoSmart 335 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP Photosmart 335 Compact Photo Printer can print borderless 4-by-6 and 4-by-8-inch photo cards and 4-by-12-inch panorama shots with optimized color, producing clear, vivid, and crisp output. Carrot Ink cartridges offer the same high-quality output as genuine inks without the high price. Our HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink and HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Remanufactured Ink Cartridges match OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) HP printer cartridges in terms of print performance, dependability, and clarity at a fraction of the price. Check out what we have in our online store now and see how much money we can save you today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart 335 ink
Ink Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $11.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460wf, HP PhotoSmart 8038, and more!
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Open the print cartridge access door of the printer.
- Remove the tape from the cartridge, careful not to touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles. This can damage your cartridge.
- Push down and pull outward on the cartridge in the cradle to remove it.
- Hold the replacement cartridge with the label on top. Slide the cartridge at a slight upward angle into the cradle so the copper-colored contacts go in first. Push the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are there only Tri-color and Gray inks?
The HP PhotoSmart 335 only prints photos, so it only uses inks specifically for printing photos.
Do I need both Tri-color and Gray for this printer?
No. You’ll need tri-color ink for full-colored photos. If you want to print black and white photos, you’ll need gray ink.
How can I store my ink when it isn’t in use?
To extend the life of your ink cartridges, store them in a cool, dry place inside an airtight container. Each cartridge has a shelf-life of 18 to 24 months.