PhotoSmart 3310Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 3310
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3310, HP PhotoSmart C6283, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8773WN) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3210v, HP PhotoSmart C7200, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8774WN) Light Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeWorks with popular printers such as the HP PhotoSmart C5183, PhotoSmart C6183, PhotoSmart C7280 and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8721WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP PhotoSmart C7250, HP PhotoSmart 3210xi, and more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8772WN) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart C6286, HP PhotoSmart 3310, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the top lid of your printer to open it. Wait until the carriage stops moving and is silent.
- Locate the tab at the bottom of the latch of each ink cartridge that needs replacing. Squeeze it, then lift. Then, pull out the cartridge that needs replacing.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Insert it into its corresponding slot. Make sure that you match the color and pattern of the cartridge with that on the printer.
- Lower the latch of each cartridge slot until you hear it lock into place.
- Lower your printer’s top cover. Follow your machine’s instructions to begin ink cartridge initialization.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my HP PhotoSmart 3310?
It most definitely will! Our products are manufactured inside an ISO-9001 certified facility, assuring you that the cartridges follow and exceed OEM standards. These will come in the same dimensions as original cartridges, so they will it your printer perfectly. On top of that, it won’t void your printer’s warranty!
Do I need to replace all my ink cartridges?
You only need to replace the ink cartridge that your printer tells you to replace. You can purchase our single ink cartridges when that happens. However, if you tend to print a lot, you can get our HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo, so you won’t run out in the middle of work day!
If I buy in bulk, how soon will I expect it to expire?
Our cartridges come with a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Do, however, take care of your cartridges. Keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.