PhotoSmart 3210xiCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 3210xi
- HP 02 (C8772WN) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart C6286, HP PhotoSmart 3310, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8721WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP PhotoSmart C7250, HP PhotoSmart 3210xi, and more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3310, HP PhotoSmart C6283, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8773WN) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3210v, HP PhotoSmart C7200, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8774WN) Light Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeWorks with popular printers such as the HP PhotoSmart C5183, PhotoSmart C6183, PhotoSmart C7280 and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your ink cartridge door by lifting the front center of your printer.
- Release the latch covering the old ink cartridges by squeezing the tab below it. Then, lift this latch. Take note that the latch for the black ink is on the far left, while the latches for the color inks are in the center area.
- Pull the old ink cartridge out.
- Remove the packing off your new ink cartridge. Hold it firmly by its handle and slide it into the slot that matches the cartridge’s color label. Push the new cartridge in until it’s secure.
- Press down the gray latch until you hear it lock into place. Repeat steps 1 to 4 for all ink cartridges that you need to replace. Lastly, close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I going to encounter any issues when I use non-genuine cartridges with my HP PhotoSmart 3210xi?
Definitely not. We have been producing high-quality remanufactured inks for 20 years. Our clients see the same quality as they do with OEM products—no smudging or blotting on their print outputs.
I’m a heavy user and don’t want to run out of ink. What is the shelf life of these cartridges?
Each of our cartridges have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. However, make sure that you are storing them properly, so they can last longer before you actually use them. Keep them in sealed bags and stored in a cool, dry place. Also, store them in an upright position as allowing them to face downwards can make them leak.
I noticed my cartridges come with contact coverings. Do I remove these?
You don’t have to. Your printer will poke a hole in these coverings. These cartridges are ready for work—you just need to install them properly. Follow our 5-step process above.