PhotoSmart 3210Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Our HP PhotoSmart 3210 ink cartridges come with wallet-friendly prices that does not mean a compromise in its quality. We bring our 20 years of experience in the industry to the table, as we guarantee 100% satisfaction on all our cartridges. Each of our individual cartridges gives you hundreds of page yields in vibrant colors and consistent quality. On top of that, our remanufactured inks will never void your printer’s warranty. Get it today and enjoy free shipping on orders above ! If you have any questions, our customer service team is on standby to answer all your queries.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 3210v, PhotoSmart 3210xi
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow, 2 Light Cyan, and 2 Light Magenta, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the front center of your printer to open the ink cartridge door.
- Squeeze the tab below the old ink cartridge to release the latch. Lift this latch. Note: the latch for the black ink cartridge is on the far left. The latches for each of the color ink cartridges is in the center area.
- Pull the old ink cartridge out.
- Take your new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Hold it by its handle and slide it into the corresponding slot. Then, push the new cartridge in.
- Press down the gray latch until it snaps into place. Do steps 1 to 4 for all ink cartridges that needs replacing. Afterwards, close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many colors do I get with the 12-Pack Combo?
Our HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo contains 2 black, 2 cyan, 2 magenta, 2 yellow, 2 light cyan, and 2 light magenta.
How many pages am I going to get for each cartridge?
That depends on which cartridge you are going to purchase. Our light cyan and light magenta ink cartridges can yield approximately 240 pages. Our regular magenta ink cartridge can yield approximately 370 pages. Our yellow and cyan ink can yield approximately 500 and 400 pages, respectively. Our black ink cartridge can yield approximately 660 pages. Actual results will vary depending on your usage and printer settings.
Why do the page yields come in approximations and not an exact number?
Actual page yields may differ based on a number of factors. This includes your page’s design, the amount of ink needed each time you print, and the color that you use the most. You should also consider how frequent you use your printer.