PhotoSmart 2610xiCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 2610xi
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $34.95 As low as $32.953 Cartridges / $6.65ea
- HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) High-Yield, and 1 HP 97 Color (C9363WN), Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More$32.853 Cartridges / $8.32eaOut of stock
- Special Price $28.953 Cartridges / $eaOut of stock
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 96 (C8767WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6520, HP PhotoSmart 2710, and Many More! Learn MoreOut of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the power on for your HP Photosmart 2610xi printer.
- Open the print carriage access door by lifting from the front center of the machine. The door should lock into place.
- Press down on the appropriate latch for the cartridge you are replacing and lift it up.
- If you are replacing the tri-color cartridge, lift the green latch. If you are replacing the black, photo, or gray photo cartridge, lift the black latch.
- Push down on the cartridge to release it and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press the latch down over the cartridge and make sure it catches at the bottom.
- Close the print carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting an ‘Ink Cartridge Problem’ error message after installing a new ink cartridge on my HP PhotoSmart 2610xi printer?
An ‘Ink Cartridge Problem’ error message often appears when your printer has an incorrectly installed cartridge. Try opening the printer and check if you inserted the new ink cartridge correctly. If not, redo the installation process.
Will I get the same number of printed pages with a high yield and a standard ink cartridge?
No, definitely! High yield ink cartridges often contain more ink than standard cartridges, so as expected, you also get more printed pages. But the page yields of both cartridges are at 5% coverage, so don’t expect to get the estimated number of pages offered by each cartridge if you’re printing above 5% coverage.
Do you have a physical store that we can visit or purchase from?
No. Most of our orders are made online or offline via phone call or mail.