PhotoSmart 2575Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 2575v, PhotoSmart 2575xi
- HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 98 (C9364WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D4155, HP PhotoSmart 8053, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Open the front access door to move the carriage into position.
- Press down on the empty cartridge when the carriage stops moving.
- Unlock the cartridge from the carriage and pull it out toward you to remove it.
- Load a clean letter-size paper in the input tray so the printer can print an alignment page after installing the new cartridge.
- Get the new cartridge and take it out from the packaging. Pull the pink pull tab to remove the tape covering the copper contacts.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the front access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color and the HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo?
The HP 95 Tri-Color cartridge contains cyan, magenta, and yellow ink colors, while the HP 99 Photo contains black, light cyan, and light magenta ink colors. When used together on your HP OfficeJet J4540 printer, your printed photos will have less visible grains.
What does the Remanufactured HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray contain?
The HP 100 Photo Gray cartridge contains light gray, gray, and black. This is used mainly if you want more detail on your printed photos.
Can I bypass a fail cartridge alert message such as ‘Incompatible Print Cartridges’ on an HP OfficeJet J4540 printer?
Yes. You can bypass a fail cartridge error by clearing the checksum code. But this is just a temporary fix since it can only allow you one more print job.