HP PhotoSmart 2575 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Printing and sharing photos and documents have never been easier with the HP PhotoSmart 2575. A printer, scanner, and fax machine in one, the PhotoSmart 2575 is a versatile multifunction machine that uses built-in networking to make work much more efficient. That’s why when it starts to run low on ink, get only the best ink cartridge in the market. At Carrot Ink, you’ll find affordable remanufactured ink cartridges that work as good as OEM cartridges. We stand behind our products 100% and offer a one-year warranty, so if you’re not satisfied, just let us know. We offer free return and replacement on our products with no questions asked.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $8.95
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $9.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $8.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Open the front access door to move the carriage into position.
- Press down on the empty cartridge when the carriage stops moving.
- Unlock the cartridge from the carriage and pull it out toward you to remove it.
- Load a clean letter-size paper in the input tray so the printer can print an alignment page after installing the new cartridge.
- Get the new cartridge and take it out from the packaging. Pull the pink pull tab to remove the tape covering the copper contacts.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the front access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color and the HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo?
The HP 95 Tri-Color cartridge contains cyan, magenta, and yellow ink colors, while the HP 99 Photo contains black, light cyan, and light magenta ink colors. When used together on your HP OfficeJet J4540 printer, your printed photos will have less visible grains.
What does the Remanufactured HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray contain?
The HP 100 Photo Gray cartridge contains light gray, gray, and black. This is used mainly if you want more detail on your printed photos.
Can I bypass a fail cartridge alert message such as ‘Incompatible Print Cartridges’ on an HP OfficeJet J4540 printer?
Yes. You can bypass a fail cartridge error by clearing the checksum code. But this is just a temporary fix since it can only allow you one more print job.