HP PhotoSmart 145 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP PhotoSmart 145 allows you to print directly from your memory card with up to 4,800 dpi printing for vivid and crisp photos. It is compact and lightweight at 3-lb. and comes with four built-in memory card slots, so you won’t have to worry about compatibility. But if there’s one thing that you’d worry about this printer, it’s the overly expensive price of genuine replacement HP cartridges. Worry not because Carrot Ink has the answer to your woe. Our remanufactured HP 57 Tri-Color costs up to 75% less than its OEM counterpart, so that’s a huge saving. It even comes with a full one-year warranty and money-back guarantee, so what else would you need?
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart 145 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 8 easy steps to help you replace the ink cartridge on the HP PhotoSmart 145:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Push down on the top of the used cartridge and pull it outward to unsnap it from the print cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package. Be careful not to touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Pull the pink tab to remove the clear plastic tape on the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the print cartridge cradle.
- Push the new cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I mostly print black and white photos, what is the best print cartridge to buy for my HP PhotoSmart 145?
For black and white photos, we suggest you use the photo gray print cartridge on your HP PhotoSmart 145.
Why should I immediately install the print cartridge after removing its sealing tape?
Ink nozzles that are exposed longer than a minute may dry out and lead to print quality issues later. So make sure to install the cartridge immediately after removing the tape. Also, once it’s removed, never attempt to put it back if you decide to install the cartridge after a few more minutes.
Can I return the defective print cartridge sent to me?
Yes, if the item is within a year of purchase. Just contact our Customer Service Department at (877) 322- 7768 from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST and we’d be glad to assist you.