PhotoSmart D5360Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D5360
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the far right side of the printer and continue when it becomes idle and silent.
- Pull the used ink cartridge toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape on the new cartridge.
- Make sure not to touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I use my HP PhotoSmart D5360 for everyday printing, what is the best combination of cartridges to install?
For everyday printing, the black cartridge and the tri-color cartridge make a good combination for your PhotoSmart D5360.
How about if I use my printer mostly for printing color photos—which cartridges should I install?
For color photos, the best combination of cartridges to use is the photo cartridge and the tri-color cartridge.
I’m installing a photo print cartridge but the black ink is not yet empty—what should I do?
If you need to install a photo print cartridge in place of the black cartridge, simply store the black cartridge in an airtight plastic container or a print cartridge protector to keep it secured when not in use.