HP OfficeJet V40 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Here at Carrot Ink, we offer HP Officejet v40 All-in-One ink cartridges with quality backed by over 20 years of experience in the industry. Our cartridges are guaranteed to give you the best bang for your buck as they're made following the same level of quality control as genuine ink. Why spend more for expensive OEM cartridges when you can get performance and reliability at an affordable price? We offer the best value for ink cartridges and we guarantee 100% satisfaction or else you get your money back! Browse our product list below and order now. You can also enjoy free shipping on all purchases that exceed $40.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the printer ink door. The print cartridge carriage moves to the access area.
- Wait at least 10 seconds for the print carriage to stop moving. Raise both latches on the print carriage.
- Remove the print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove both the pull tab and the tape covering the nozzles. Don’t touch the gold contacts or nozzles as this can damage your cartridge.
- Push the print cartridge firmly down into the slot. Black cartridges go on the right, and tri-color cartridges go on the left. As you insert the cartridge, make sure the label is facing you.
- Lower the right print-cartridge latch down onto the top of the cartridge and push down firmly until the latch locks into place.
- Close the printer ink door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I print?
Our HP 15 (C6615DN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages, while our HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 560 pages.
Will these cartridges be safe in storage?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. Make sure you store them in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Will these products affect my warranty?
Nope! Our compatible cartridges will not affect the warranty of your printer.