OfficeJet V40Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet V40
- HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 930, HP PSC 750, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer ink door. The print cartridge carriage moves to the access area.
- Wait at least 10 seconds for the print carriage to stop moving. Raise both latches on the print carriage.
- Remove the print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove both the pull tab and the tape covering the nozzles. Don’t touch the gold contacts or nozzles as this can damage your cartridge.
- Push the print cartridge firmly down into the slot. Black cartridges go on the right, and tri-color cartridges go on the left. As you insert the cartridge, make sure the label is facing you.
- Lower the right print-cartridge latch down onto the top of the cartridge and push down firmly until the latch locks into place.
- Close the printer ink door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I print?
Our HP 15 (C6615DN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages, while our HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 560 pages.
Will these cartridges be safe in storage?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. Make sure you store them in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Will these products affect my warranty?
Nope! Our compatible cartridges will not affect the warranty of your printer.