HP OfficeJet J6480 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP Officejet J6480 All-in-One Printer lets you print, copy, scan and fax. PC Magazine gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars. They like it as a home office unit, but don't like its slow print speed and slightly subpar text quality. Amazon users give this printer 3.4 out of 5 stars. Most like its print quality. (Hint: If you own this printer, today is your lucky day. We have remanufactured HP 74 and 75 ink cartridges for this unit that are priced a whopping 80% less than the very same genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $8.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Start by turning on the power. Load white paper into the tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. The print carriage will move to the right. Wait until it is idle and silent before continuing.
- Press down on the empty cartridge to release it and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles. Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. The printer will align the new ink cartridge.