HP OfficeJet J6480 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP Officejet J6480 All-in-One Printer lets you print, copy, scan and fax. PC Magazine gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars. They like it as a home office unit, but don't like its slow print speed and slightly subpar text quality. Amazon users give this printer 3.4 out of 5 stars. Most like its print quality. (Hint: If you own this printer, today is your lucky day. We have remanufactured HP 74 and 75 ink cartridges for this unit that are priced a whopping 80% less than the very same genuine HP cartridges. They never compromise print quality. In fact, we even backed them with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to ensure you’re happy with your purchase. Let us know if you need any assistance in placing that order.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $8.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Start by turning on the power. Load white paper into the tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. The print carriage will move to the right. Wait until it is idle and silent before continuing.
- Press down on the empty cartridge to release it and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles. Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. The printer will align the new ink cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my HP Officejet J4680 giving me a ‘Cartridge Error: Cartridge on right is not intended for this printer’ error message even if the cartridge is still almost full?
Have you tried checking if the contacts are dirty? If they are, try cleaning them first and see if the issue is resolved. If not, then try performing a power drain to remove the error message from the printer.
What if I don’t have a replacement cartridge on hand—can I still print?
Yes. Print in backup mode by simply removing the problem cartridge, and then resume printing with the remaining ink cartridge.
Do you know a website where we can check some technical ink cartridge issues and their corresponding solutions?
Yes. We partnered with Cartridge-Support.com, so if you’re having trouble with any ink cartridge that you ordered from us, kindly visit the said link.