HP OfficeJet J4580 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One can print, copy, scan and fax. PC World gives this printer 3.25 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality and detailed scans. They don't like its slow speed and the unnecessarily large size of its front input tray. Amazon users give this printer 3.1 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality; however the software needs constant updating and the machine frequently does not work. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 901 and 901XL ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 25-60% less than the same genuine HP cartridges. Our remanufactured cartridges are rebuilt following strict quality control procedures, so they’ll work just as good as OEM cartridges. We offer a full-year warranty on our products, so shop with trust here today.)
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP OfficeJet J4580 ink
Contains 2x Black HP 901XL(CC654AN) and 1x Color HP 901 (CC656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $109.90
Special Price $49.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet J4540, HP OfficeJet J4680c, and many more!
Regular Price: $31.95
Special Price $18.95
Ink cartridge for the HP OfficeJet 4500, HP OfficeJet J4860, and more!
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $18.95
Out of stock
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your HP Officejet J4580 printer and lift the access door until it locks into place. The print carriage will move towards the center.
- Remove the cartridge you want to replace by pushing down on it and pulling it out.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide it into the correct slot and press down until it clicks into place.
- Close the print carriage access door. If the screen prompts you to align the cartridges, press OK. If not, press "Setup," then "5," and then "2." The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the page face down on the top left corner of the glass with the top of the page nearest the left. Press OK.
- The machine will align the cartridges. When this is complete, you can dispose of the alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if my HP OfficeJet J4580 refuses to print stating ‘Print Cartridge Problem: [Tri-Color] Refer to Device Documentation to troubleshoot’?
Here’s the trick: hold down the # and the number 3 and reset the unit. Or you may try pulling the tri-color cartridge out and putting it back in. If any of these does not work, let us know so we can assist you.
Why am I getting an ‘Incorrect Print Cartridge’ error message after installing a new ink cartridge?
The usual cause why this error message appears is an incorrectly installed ink cartridge. So before you considering returning or replacing that cartridge, check the cartridge if it’s correctly installed first. If not, then reinstall it, making sure it is seated properly in the carriage this time.
Does using a remanufactured ink cartridge really help preserve the environment?
Yes, it does. Did you know that every ink cartridge becomes approximately 3.5 pounds of solid waste? So choose remanufactured ink cartridges to prevent the cartridge from being thrown away.