HP OfficeJet J4580 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One can print, copy, scan and fax. PC World gives this printer 3.25 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality and detailed scans. They don't like its slow speed and the unnecessarily large size of its front input tray. Amazon users give this printer 3.1 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality, however the software needs constant updating and the machine frequently does not work. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 901 and 901XL ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 25-60% less than the same genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $18.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your HP Officejet J4580 printer and lift the access door until it locks into place. The print carriage will move towards the center.
- Remove the cartridge you want to replace by pushing down on it and pulling it out.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide it into the correct slot and press down until it clicks into place.
- Close the print carriage access door. If the screen prompts you to align the cartridges, press OK. If not, press "Setup," then "5," and then "2." The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the page face down on the top left corner of the glass with the top of the page nearest the left. Press OK.
- The machine will align the cartridges. When this is complete, you can dispose of the alignment page.