OfficeJet J3680Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J3680
- Special Price $43.95 As low as $41.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more! Learn More
- HP 54 (CB334AN) Black High Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet J3608, HP Deskjet F4150, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s cartridge door. You’ll see the carriage move to the right side of your machine.
- Lightly press on the cartridge that needs replacing to release it. Then, pull it towards you. Note: The tri-color cartridge is on the left slot, while the black cartridge is on the right.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Pull on the pink pull tab and remove the plastic tape. Be careful not to touch the copper-colored electrical contacts and ink nozzles.
- Slide your new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Press it firmly until you hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door and follow your printer’s alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will remanufactured inks work with my HP J3680?
Yes, it will! We make sure that each toner follows OEM standards, so you’ll receive them in the same dimensions as the original one. Our products will also not void your printer’s warranty.
It says “high yield” on the toner. What does it mean?
“High yield” means it can produce more printed pages than the standard-sized cartridges. Our HP 54 (CB334AN) Black High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, for instance, can give you up to 600 pages, depending on your frequency of use and your printer’s settings.
I want to buy a couple of the 3-pack combo, but worried that it will expire before I use them. Is there a way to store them properly?
Yes! Make sure that you store your extra cartridges in a cool, dry place, and away from direct sunlight. Keep them in an upright position to avoid leaks. Do these and your cartridges will continue to work for up to 18 to 24 months.