HP OfficeJet J3680 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Don’t be fooled by the HP OfficeJet J3680’s bulky outward appearance—it can print, copy, and fax with excellent quality output! Partner that with Carrot Ink’s compatible ink cartridges, and you’ll get consistent yields that meet or surpass the standards set by HP itself.
Whether you purchase our HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge or our HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, we make sure that the print quality remains consistent and reliable. This is a smart and cheaper alternative to retail inks, and if you order more than $40 worth of cartridges today, you’ll get your shipping fee for free!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP OfficeJet J3680 ink
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and many more!
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet J3608, HP Deskjet F4150, and Many More!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and many more!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s cartridge door. You’ll see the carriage move to the right side of your machine.
- Lightly press on the cartridge that needs replacing to release it. Then, pull it towards you. Note: The tri-color cartridge is on the left slot, while the black cartridge is on the right.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Pull on the pink pull tab and remove the plastic tape. Be careful not to touch the copper-colored electrical contacts and ink nozzles.
- Slide your new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Press it firmly until you hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door and follow your printer’s alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will remanufactured inks work with my HP J3680?
Yes, it will! We make sure that each toner follows OEM standards, so you’ll receive them in the same dimensions as the original one. Our products will also not void your printer’s warranty.
It says “high yield” on the toner. What does it mean?
“High yield” means it can produce more printed pages than the standard-sized cartridges. Our HP 54 (CB334AN) Black High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, for instance, can give you up to 600 pages, depending on your frequency of use and your printer’s settings.
I want to buy a couple of the 3-pack combo, but worried that it will expire before I use them. Is there a way to store them properly?
Yes! Make sure that you store your extra cartridges in a cool, dry place, and away from direct sunlight. Keep them in an upright position to avoid leaks. Do these and your cartridges will continue to work for up to 18 to 24 months.