OfficeJet 7410xiCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7410xi
- HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) High-Yield, and 1 HP 97 Color (C9363WN), Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More$37.95 As low as $35.953 Cartridges / $8.32ea
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $37.95 As low as $35.953 Cartridges / $6.65ea
- 3 Cartridges / $eaOut of stock
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure to turn the printer on.
- Hold the print-carriage access door and slowly lift it to open.
- Wait until the print carriage moves to the far-right side of the printer and is idle and silent. Then, press down and lift the latch inside the printer.
- Push the used ink cartridge down to release it. Then, pull it toward you to completely remove it from the slot.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from the packaging. Slowly pull the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the slot and push it until you hear it click into place.
- Close the print-carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between remanufactured HP cartridges 94/95 and 96/97?
The remanufactured HP 94 Black and HP 95 Tri-color are standard cartridges, while the HP 96 Black and HP 97 Tri-Color are high-yield cartridges.
What is the HP 100 Photo Gray remanufactured ink cartridge for?
If you want better-looking photos, with enhanced shadows and shades of gray, then you’d better use the HP 100 Photo Gray together with the photo and regular color cartridges on your HP OfficeJet 7410 printer.
How do I store extra ink cartridges since I’m planning to get your 3-Pack Combo but I’m only going to use one and store the other two for future use?
As much as possible, do not remove the unused cartridges from their original packaging. Also, do not store them in a place that is exposed to direct sunlight or a heat source. Warm temperatures may increase the pressure inside the cartridge, causing the ink to expand and leak. And lastly, store the cartridges with the print head facing upwards.