OfficeJet 7310xiCartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7310xi
- HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 HP 96 Black, 1 HP 97 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$44.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$28.993 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the cartridges on the HP OfficeJet 7310x by following these steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- Lift the printer cover to open it. Wait until the carriage is idle before you continue.
- Push down gently on top of the cartridge latch.
- Unhook the old cartridge by pulling out the bottom of the latch.
- Pull the cartridge out.
- Take the new cartridge out of the packaging.
- Remove the protective tape of the new cartridge. Make sure that the copper strip won’t be removed.
- Hold the cartridge so the nozzles are facing down and the contacts facing toward the printer.
- Push the cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Press down on the cartridge latch until you hear a click.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the most value out of my ink cartridges?
Here are some ways to get the most value out of your ink cartridges. One, print only using the most basic formatting. Two, avoid using bold highlighting as much as possible. Three, minimize the use of large font headlines. And four, delete the unnecessary graphics from your work.
How do remanufactured cartridges differ from compatible cartridges?
Remanufactured cartridges are basically recycled OEM cartridges while compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges that are made by third-party manufacturers.
What is the proper way to store an opened HP OfficeJet 7310xi cartridge?
Opened cartridges that are exposed to direct sunlight for an extended period can dry out and become unsuitable for use. Protect an opened cartridge by storing it in a rigid, airtight container. Also, make sure to keep it in a cool, dry, and dark place.