OfficeJet 7210Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7210
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $6.65ea
- HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) High-Yield, and 1 HP 97 Color (C9363WN), Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More$32.853 Cartridges / $8.32eaOut of stock
- Special Price $28.953 Cartridges / $eaOut of stock
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the HP All-in-One is on.
- Open the print-carriage access door by lifting from the front center of the device, until the door locks into place. The print carriage is on the far right side of the HP All-in-One.
- When the print carriage is idle and silent, press down and then lift a latch inside the HP All-in-One. If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, lift the green latch on the left. If you are replacing the black, photo, or gray photo print cartridge, lift the black latch on the right.
- Push down on the print cartridge to release it, and then pull it toward you out of its slot.
- If you are removing the black print cartridge to install the photo or gray photo print cartridge, store the black print cartridge in the print cartridge protector. If you are removing the print cartridge because it is low or out of ink, recycle the print cartridge.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pull tab. Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles. Touching these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- Slide the new print cartridge forward into the empty slot. Push the print cartridge forward until it clicks into place. Print cartridges with a white triangle on its label into the slot on the left. The label for the slot is green with a solid white triangle. If the print cartridge has a white square or a white pentagon on its label, it goes into the slot on the right. The label for the slot is black with a solid white square and a solid white pentagon.
- Press down on the latch until it stops. Make sure the latch catches below the bottom tabs.
- Close the print-carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print photos with a remanufactured cartridge?
Yes! With our HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, you can print high quality photos at home.
How can I be sure these cartridges will work on my printer?
Our Carrot Ink guarantee is that our products will work 100% with all listed compatible printers, or your money back
What will happen to my printer warranty?
Nothing! Using our compatible cartridges will not void your printer warranty.