OfficeJet 7000Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP Officejet 7000 Wide Format Printer can print on paper sizes from 3.5 x 5 inches, up to 13 x 19 inches. PC Magazine gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars. They like its fast speed, quality output, and large-size prints. Amazon users give this printer 3.4 out of 5 stars. Some like its print quality, others have issue with the unit's performance. (Hint: Carrot Ink has you covered with this printer. We carry remanufactured HP 920XL ink cartridges for this unit that are priced 60% less than the same genuine HP cartridges. You can get two of our affordable cartridges, and have money left over, for the cost of a single HP 920XL cartridge. And there’s not much difference in print quality since we designed them to meet or even exceed OEM specifications. Plus, they offer consistent page yield, so with these cartridges, you get to print more for less.)
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7000
- Best SellerHP 920XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 4 HP 920XL Black, 2 HP 920XL Cyan, 2 HP 920XL Magenta, and 2 HP 920XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$68.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 920XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$37.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 920XL (CD975AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1200 Page Yield
- HP 920XL (CD974AN) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 700 Page Yield
- HP 920XL (CD972AN) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 700 Page Yield
- HP 920XL (CD973AN) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your HP Officejet Wide Format Printer.
- Open the top cover. The ink carriage will more towards the center.
- Press in the tab on the front of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Twist off the orange cap counterclockwise.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks firmly in place.
- Close the top. The printer will align the cartridges.
- If the alignment does not occur, load white paper into the paper tray.
- Press and hold the power button, while at the same time press the resume button three times, and then release the power button. An alignment page will print.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the cartridge lights blink from left to right on my HP OfficeJet 7000 printer panel, does it mean the printer’s got defective or empty cartridges?
Cartridge lights blinking from left to right indicate a problem on the printhead and not on the cartridges. Try checking the printhead if it needs cleaning or already needs a replacement.
What does it mean when one of the cartridge lights is blinking?
A blinking cartridge light means a cartridge is missing or improperly installed. Try checking inside the printer if all cartridges are properly installed. Reinstall the cartridge properly, if necessary.
What does the XL mean on the remanufactured HP 920XL ink cartridge?
When you see ‘XL’ at the end of the cartridge part number, it means that cartridge is the high yield version, which can allow you to print more pages as it contains more ink than a standard cartridge.