OfficeJet 7000Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7000
- HP 920XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $68.95 As low as $65.9510 Cartridges / $4.5ea
- HP 920XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $25.95 As low as $23.955 Cartridges / $4.39ea
- HP 920XL (CD975AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP OfficeJet 6500 All-in-One, HP Officejet 7500A, and more! Learn More
- HP 920XL (CD972AN) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 6500 All-in-One, HP Officejet 7500A, and many more! Learn More
- HP 920XL (CD973AN) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 6500 All-in-One, HP OfficeJet Pro 6500, and many more! Learn More
- HP 920XL (CD974AN) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Officejet 7500A, HP OfficeJet 6500 All-in-One, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your HP Officejet Wide Format Printer.
- Open the top cover. The ink carriage will more towards the center.
- Press in the tab on the front of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Twist off the orange cap counterclockwise.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks firmly in place.
- Close the top. The printer will align the cartridges.
- If the alignment does not occur, load white paper into the paper tray.
- Press and hold the power button, while at the same time press the resume button three times, and then release the power button. An alignment page will print.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the cartridge lights blink from left to right on my HP OfficeJet 7000 printer panel, does it mean the printer’s got defective or empty cartridges?
Cartridge lights blinking from left to right indicate a problem on the printhead and not on the cartridges. Try checking the printhead if it needs cleaning or already needs a replacement.
What does it mean when one of the cartridge lights is blinking?
A blinking cartridge light means a cartridge is missing or improperly installed. Try checking inside the printer if all cartridges are properly installed. Reinstall the cartridge properly, if necessary.
What does the XL mean on the remanufactured HP 920XL ink cartridge?
When you see ‘XL’ at the end of the cartridge part number, it means that cartridge is the high yield version, which can allow you to print more pages as it contains more ink than a standard cartridge.