OfficeJet 6815Cartridge prices starting at $8.75
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6815
- Original HP 934XL (F6T96BN) Black High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-PackContains 2 Black Original Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $61.952 Cartridges / $30.98ea
- HP 934XL & 935XL High-Yield Remanufactured 8-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $46.95 As low as $44.958 Cartridges / $5.87ea
- HP 934XL & HP 935XL High-Yield Remanufactured 4-Pack ComboContains 1x HP 934XL Black (C2P23AN) and 3x HP 935XL (1 each of Cyan C2P24AN, Magenta C2P25AN, Yellow C2P26AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.954 Cartridges / $5.99eaOut of stock
- HP 934XL (C2P23AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230, OfficeJet 6812, and more! Learn More
- HP 935XL (C2P24AN) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 6815, HP OfficeJet Pro 6230, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 935XL (C2P25AN) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 6812, HP OfficeJet Pro 6830, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 935XL (C2P26AN) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 6815, HP OfficeJet Pro 6230, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Push in on the cartridge you want to replace, and then pull up to remove it from its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Twist the orange cap counter clockwise to remove it. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks securely.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if my HP OfficeJet 6815 says 'One or more of the cartridges appear to be damaged. Remove them and replace with new'?
Before you replace that cartridge, make sure it’s not just an installation issue. For all you know, the cartridge might just need to be installed properly. Try reinstalling it correctly first.
I’ve just installed a black ink cartridge, but why am I getting poor black text on the prints?
Most print quality issues, including poor black text, with a newly installed cartridge clear up with the machine’s automatic servicing routine. So, allow the automatic servicing to complete first after installing the cartridge. Once complete, then that’s the time you resume printing.
If I don’t replace a cartridge that’s running low on ink, will I get the same quality print results?
No. A cartridge that’s running low on ink can very much affect the print quality. So if you notice deterioration in print quality, replace the ink cartridge at once.