HP OfficeJet 6310xi ink
Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
The HP OfficeJet 6310xi is a reliable all-in-one printer that covers all your home and office printing needs. From printing and copying documents to scanning photos and other papers, you sure can rely on this workhorse. So, when it starts running low on ink, take immediate action by getting a replacement ink cartridge right here at Carrot Ink. Our remanufactured cartridges such as the HP 92 (C9362WN) Black are priced reasonably low but offer the same high-quality prints. Simply call us via our toll-free line or chat with us to place your order. With our fast delivery service, you can resume printing in no time.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $16.95
Special Price $7.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $8.95
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $9.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $8.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Lift the print-carriage access door to gain access to the used ink cartridge.
- Push down on the top of the print cartridge when the carriage stops moving. Remove the cartridge by pulling it toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging and pull the tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot, and gently push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the print-carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still print with my HP OfficeJet 5510 even if one cartridge runs out?
There are HP printers that cannot print when an ink cartridge is empty even though the other ink cartridges have ink. But your HP OfficeJet 5510 is not among these printers, so you can go and try printing even if one cartridge is empty.
What is the difference between a tri-color ink cartridge and an individual ink cartridge?
The difference between tri-color cartridges and individual ink cartridges is simple. A tri-color cartridge contains all three ink colors, such as yellow, cyan, and magenta, in one unit while an individual ink cartridge contains only one color in its unit.
How do you remanufacture your ink cartridges?
What we do is that we take empty original HP cartridges, clean them thoroughly, replace damaged or broken parts, and refill them with our proprietary patented ink.