OfficeJet 6310xiCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6310xi
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 98 (C9364WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D4155, HP PhotoSmart 8053, and more! Learn More
- HP 92 (C9362WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3125, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Lift the print-carriage access door to gain access to the used ink cartridge.
- Push down on the top of the print cartridge when the carriage stops moving. Remove the cartridge by pulling it toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging and pull the tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot, and gently push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the print-carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still print with my HP OfficeJet 5510 even if one cartridge runs out?
There are HP printers that cannot print when an ink cartridge is empty even though the other ink cartridges have ink. But your HP OfficeJet 5510 is not among these printers, so you can go and try printing even if one cartridge is empty.
What is the difference between a tri-color ink cartridge and an individual ink cartridge?
The difference between tri-color cartridges and individual ink cartridges is simple. A tri-color cartridge contains all three ink colors, such as yellow, cyan, and magenta, in one unit while an individual ink cartridge contains only one color in its unit.
How do you remanufacture your ink cartridges?
What we do is that we take empty original HP cartridges, clean them thoroughly, replace damaged or broken parts, and refill them with our proprietary patented ink.