OfficeJet 6210xiCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6210xi
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $6.65ea
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460wf, HP PhotoSmart 8038, and more! Learn More
- HP 94 (C8765WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet 5740, HP OfficeJet 7310xi, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the HP all-in-one is on.
- Open the print-carriage access door by lifting from the front center of the device, until the door locks into place. The print carriage moves to the far-right side of the HP all-in-one.
- Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on a print cartridge to release it. If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the left. If you are replacing the black or photo print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the right.
- Pull the print cartridge toward you out of its slot.
- If you are removing the black print cartridge to install the photo print cartridge, store the black print cartridge in the print cartridge protector. If you are removing the print cartridge because it is low or out of ink, recycle the print cartridge.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab. Don’t touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles. Touching these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- Slide the new print cartridge forward into the empty slot. Push the print cartridge forward until it clicks into place. Print cartridges with a white triangle on its label into the slot on the left. The label for the slot is green with a solid white triangle. If the print cartridge has a white square or a white pentagon on its label, it goes into the slot on the right. The label for the slot is black with a solid white square and a solid white pentagon.
- Close the print-carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Tri-color ink and Photo ink?
Tri-color ink is used for general documents, while photo ink is used for higher quality printing for photos.
How are the two tri-colored inks different?
The HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 330 pages, and the HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 560 pages.
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge has been cleaned and recycled by us and refilled with our proprietary ink. One of the great things about this is you’re helping save the environment by taking these non-biodegradable products away from our landfills!