OfficeJet 6210Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6210, OfficeJet 6210v, OfficeJet 6210xi
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$28.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the power button on your HP Officejet 6210 printer.
- Open the printer cover.
- Press down on the end of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot. Cartridges with a triangle go in the left slot. Cartridges with a square or pentagon go in the right slot.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Would you recommend getting the 3-Pack Combo even if I just need to replace the black ink cartridge on my HP OfficeJet 6210?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges can last for 18 to 24 months if kept in their original packaging and stored properly. So just make sure you store the remaining two cartridges in a cool, dry place and keep them sealed until such time you’re ready to install them on your printer.
How much do you charge for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories?
If your shipping address is in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories, the standard shipping rate of $24.99 will apply. But this rate will of course vary depending on the weight of your ordered items.
What are your contact numbers?
You can call our Customer Service Department at 1 (877) 322-7768 or 1 (972) 588-1300 on weekdays from 7:00AM to 5:00PM (PST).