HP OfficeJet 6110xi ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
HP OfficeJet 6110XI All-in-One is exactly that: it can print, scan, fax, and copy all in one machine. Optimized for use in small offices, this machine was created to save space and offer excellent functionality. Meanwhile, Carrot Ink products such as the HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo can help you save money! Carrot Ink promises to help you save on printing costs by providing compatible ink cartridges that rival and even surpass HP Original Equipment Manufacturer specifications in terms of print quality, reliability, and consistency. Why spend too much for expensive cartridges when you can get the same performance from our replacement cartridges at a fraction of the cost? Shop now and enjoy free shipping on all orders above $40!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the printer on and open the print-carriage access door by lifting the handle until the door locks into place. The print carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- After the carriage stops moving, lift the latch to release the print cartridge, and pull it toward you out of its slot.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and gently remove the plastic tape using the pull tab. Don't touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles, as this can damage your cartridge.
- Push the new print cartridge into the appropriate slot. Tri-color goes on the left and black or photo print cartridges go on the right.
- Pull the end of the latch toward you and press down until it stops. Then, release. Make sure the latch catches below the bottom tabs.
- Close the print carriage access door by pulling down and releasing the supporting latch below the front panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are Tri-color ink and Photo ink different?
Your printer uses both black and tri-color ink for printing documents but uses the photo ink for printing photos.
Why are there two different bundles?
The HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo is perfect for if you plan on printing photos, while the HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo is great for standard documents.
How many pages can these cartridges print before running out?
The HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print around 450 pages, the HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print around 400 pages, and the HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print around 140. This will vary depending on the settings you use and how often you print.