HP OfficeJet 5610v Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP OfficeJet 5610V All-in-One Printer can print, copy, scan and fax. It has a 100-sheet paper tray and 25-sheet automatic document feeder. Amazon users give this printer 3.9 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality, but not the way that color ink is used when printing in black and white. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 22, 27 and 56 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 50-60% than genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Begin by turning on your HP OfficeJet 5610V printer.
- Open the print carriage access door by pulling it forward.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the proper slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the print carriage access door.