OfficeJet 5610vCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5610v
- HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 27 (C8727AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 3520v, HP OfficeJet 5608, and many more! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Begin by turning on your HP OfficeJet 5610V printer.
- Open the print carriage access door by pulling it forward.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the proper slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the print carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the HP 27 and the HP 56 ink cartridges?
The HP 27 and the HP 56 have identical external cartridge bodies, but the HP 56 is a ‘legacy’ ink that holds twice as much ink than the HP 27, so it basically prints more pages.
Which cartridge/s should I choose for my HP OfficeJet 5610v if I do a lot of color and graphics printing?
For your color and graphic printing needs, choose the remanufactured HP 22 tri-color and HP 58 photo cartridges. These offer vibrant photos and life-like color for graphics.
I print occasionally, so what’s the best cartridge option for my HP printer?
Users who print occasionally need not spend more on high yield cartridges. The remanufactured standard HP 27 black and HP 22 tri-color cartridges are their best bets for their small volume printing needs.