HP OfficeJet 4655 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The HP Officejet 4655 All-in-One Wireless Printer lets you print, scan, copy, and fax. It can print up to 20 pages per minute in black, and up to 16 pages per minute in color. Amazon users report the paper tray malfunctions, the machine is not able to print 2-sided or send faxes, the unit is hard to set up, and it frequently stops working after a couple of months. (Hint: If you happen to own this printer, you can save a lot of money with Carrot Ink's remanufactured HP 63XL ink cartridges. They're priced 40% less than genuine HP ink.)
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP OfficeJet 4655 Ink
Contains 1x Black HP 63XL (F6U64AN) and 1x Color HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $62.98
Special Price $39.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 2132, HP ENVY 4512 All‑in‑One, and Many More!
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price $24.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 3630, HP OfficeJet 3834, and Many More!
Regular Price: $33.95
Special Price $21.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the power on for your HP Officejet printer and open the cover.
- Locate the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Press down on the top of the cartridge latch and pull out the bottom of the latch to release it.
- Slide the cartridge out.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the proper slot.
- Push down on the latch until it snaps closed.
- Close the printer cover.