OfficeJet 4655Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Officejet 4655 All-in-One Wireless Printer lets you print, scan, copy, and fax. It can print up to 20 pages per minute in black, and up to 16 pages per minute in color. Amazon users report the paper tray malfunctions, the machine is not able to print 2-sided or send faxes, the unit is hard to set up, and it frequently stops working after a couple of months. (Hint: If you happen to own this printer, you can save a lot of money with Carrot Ink's remanufactured HP 63XL ink cartridges. They're priced 40% less than genuine HP ink.)
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 4655, OfficeJet 4655 All-in-One
- Best Seller$110.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$90.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 HP 63XL Black and 1 HP 63XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$58.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$67.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$57.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 63XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$38.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 330 Page Yield
- HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the power on for your HP Officejet printer and open the cover.
- Locate the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Press down on the top of the cartridge latch and pull out the bottom of the latch to release it.
- Slide the cartridge out.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the proper slot.
- Push down on the latch until it snaps closed.
- Close the printer cover.