HP OfficeJet 4652 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 4652
- Special Price $133.95 As low as $131.956 Cartridges / $ea
- Special Price $111.95 As low as $109.955 Cartridges / $ea
- Special Price $69.95 As low as $67.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Black Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-PackSpecial Price $67.95 As low as $65.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $65.953 Cartridges / $29.98ea
- Special Price $39.95
- HP 63XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.952 Cartridges / $29.98ea
- Special Price $37.95
- HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 3630, HP OfficeJet 3834, and more! Learn More
- HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 2132, HP ENVY 4512 All‑in‑One, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to install a new ink cartridge into your HP OfficeJet 4652
- Power on your printer and lift the cartridge access door (look for the cut-outs on both sides of the printer for easier lifting). Wait until the carriage is idle before proceeding to the next step.
- Lift the lid for the cartridge that you need to replace and remove the old cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its wrapper and carefully use the pull tab to remove the tape. Warning: Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles as it may damage your cartridge.
- Check that you are installing the new cartridge in the right slot (i.e. black on the right, tri-color on the left). Hold the new cartridge by its sides, and then place it in the now empty slot. Close the cartridge lid, and then close the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the confirmation message on the LCD indicating that a new cartridge was properly installed and tap OK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the cartridge dry out if I use my HP Officejet 4652 printer sparingly?
Our products come with a shelf life of 24 months. You don’t have to worry about your cartridges drying out! Just make sure you store unopened ink cartridges properly in their original packaging in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
How long until I get my product?
We ship via USPS across the United States. You will receive your product anytime between 1 to 8 business days depending on your selected shipping method. Choose UPS Standard Overnight to get your new cartridge within 1 business day once it ships.
What is the difference between the HP63 and the HP63XL?
All XL sizes have more ink in them and will last longer than your average-sized cartridges. In fact, HP 63 cartridges have an approximate page yield of only 190 pages, while the HP63XL has an approximate page yield of 480 pages.