HP OfficeJet 4652 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Never run out of ink at the most inconvenient time while using your HP OfficeJet printer. With our set of single ink cartridges, including the HP 63XL Remanufactured 2-Pack Combo, you will get the same number of pages as with name brand ink cartridges—with 40% savings to boot! We at Carrot Ink believe in the quality of our products so much that we offer a money-back guarantee that is good within one year from purchase date. If you receive a defective product, we will replace it—no questions asked. Order $40 worth of products today and get your shipping for free.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price $18.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these simple steps to install a new ink cartridge into your HP OfficeJet 4652
- Power on your printer and lift the cartridge access door (look for the cut-outs on both sides of the printer for easier lifting). Wait until the carriage is idle before proceeding to the next step.
- Lift the lid for the cartridge that you need to replace and remove the old cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its wrapper and carefully use the pull tab to remove the tape. Warning: Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles as it may damage your cartridge.
- Check that you are installing the new cartridge in the right slot (i.e. black on the right, tri-color on the left). Hold the new cartridge by its sides, and then place it in the now empty slot. Close the cartridge lid, and then close the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the confirmation message on the LCD indicating that a new cartridge was properly installed and tap OK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the cartridge dry out if I use my HP Officejet 4652 printer sparingly?
Our products come with a shelf life of 24 months. You don’t have to worry about your cartridges drying out! Just make sure you store unopened ink cartridges properly in their original packaging in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
How long until I get my product?
We ship via USPS across the United States. You will receive your product anytime between 1 to 8 business days depending on your selected shipping method. Choose UPS Standard Overnight to get your new cartridge within 1 business day once it ships.
What is the difference between the HP63 and the HP63XL?
All XL sizes have more ink in them and will last longer than your average-sized cartridges. In fact, HP 63 cartridges have an approximate page yield of only 190 pages, while the HP63XL has an approximate page yield of 480 pages.