HP OfficeJet 4215v ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP OfficeJet 4215v is a multi-function printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax, allowing you to perform all your office tasks using just one reliable machine. And for it to continue printing professional-quality photos, we offer our compatible ink replacements—all at fraction of its original cost! At Carrot Ink, we make sure you get the best bang for your buck, whether you purchase our single ink cartridges that come in black and tri-color, or our photo ink. And to make sure you have a ready cartridge as soon as you run out of ink, purchase our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo. Place more than $40 worth of orders and your shipping is on us!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on. Then lift open the carriage access door on the right side. You should see the carriage moving into view.
- Once the carriage stops moving, push down on the cartridge that needs replacing. This will effectively release it. Then, pull it towards you to remove it from the machine. Dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, remove the sealing tape by pulling on the pink pull tab. Note: Don’t touch the gold-colored contacts or ink nozzles to not damage the cartridge.
- To install the new cartridge, hold it with the label on top. Then, slide it into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle. You should hear it snap into place. Note: Black cartridge goes to the right, while the tri-color/photo ink goes to the left.
- Close your printer’s carriage access door, then press “OK to print align page” on your printer’s display. Follow the alignment instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between tri-color and photo ink?
For your HP OfficeJet 4215v, the tri-color ink is used to print general text documents. The photo ink, on the other hand, is used to print high-quality photos and images.
Why are there two tri-colored inks? What’s the difference?
The difference lies in the number of pages each cartridge can produce. HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 190 pages, while our HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 400 pages. However, your frequency of use and printer settings may affect these estimations.
If I get the 3-pack combo, will it expire on me quickly?
Our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months, so feel free to keep some in stock! To make sure you maximize their shelf lives, keep them inside a sealed bag and away from direct sunlight.