OfficeJet 4215vCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 4215v
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $9.98ea
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP OfficeJet 4110v, HP Deskjet 3620v, and many more! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Then lift open the carriage access door on the right side. You should see the carriage moving into view.
- Once the carriage stops moving, push down on the cartridge that needs replacing. This will effectively release it. Then, pull it towards you to remove it from the machine. Dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, remove the sealing tape by pulling on the pink pull tab. Note: Don’t touch the gold-colored contacts or ink nozzles to not damage the cartridge.
- To install the new cartridge, hold it with the label on top. Then, slide it into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle. You should hear it snap into place. Note: Black cartridge goes to the right, while the tri-color/photo ink goes to the left.
- Close your printer’s carriage access door, then press “OK to print align page” on your printer’s display. Follow the alignment instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between tri-color and photo ink?
For your HP OfficeJet 4215v, the tri-color ink is used to print general text documents. The photo ink, on the other hand, is used to print high-quality photos and images.
Why are there two tri-colored inks? What’s the difference?
The difference lies in the number of pages each cartridge can produce. HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 190 pages, while our HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 400 pages. However, your frequency of use and printer settings may affect these estimations.
If I get the 3-pack combo, will it expire on me quickly?
Our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months, so feel free to keep some in stock! To make sure you maximize their shelf lives, keep them inside a sealed bag and away from direct sunlight.