OfficeJet 4215Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 4215, OfficeJet 4215v, OfficeJet 4215xi
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.99
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power and load white paper into the input tray.
- Open the print carriage access door.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace to release it and then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
- Press OK. The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the top of the alignment page face down in the document feeder tray and press OK. The screen will read Alignment Complete when the alignment is finished.
Frequently Asked Questions
If my HP OfficeJet 4215 does not print satisfactorily, can I put the blame on the remanufactured ink cartridge that I recently installed?
No. Before you conclude that the remanufactured ink cartridge that you installed is defective, try checking if you have completely removed its packaging prior to installation. Because often times, users tend to overlook this crucial step and blame the cartridge for the poor printer performance.
Why is it necessary to align the print cartridges after installing a new ink cartridge?
Print cartridge alignment is necessary after replacing or installing a cartridge to ensure high-quality output.
What is the advantage in using the photo print cartridge?
Replacing the black ink cartridge with the photo print cartridge helps optimize the quality of the photos you print.