HP OfficeJet 4215 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP Officejet 4215 scans at resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, and prints up to 17 pages per minute in black, and 12 pages per minute in color. CNET gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars. They love its color print quality and the quality of its copies, scans, and faxes. They don't like small output tray, its lack of a built-in memory card reader, and the high cost of genuine replacement ink. Amazon users give this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 56, HP 57, and HP 28 ink cartridges for this printer at 65-75% less cost than the same genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power and load white paper into the input tray.
- Open the print carriage access door.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace to release it and then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
- Press OK. The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the top of the alignment page face down in the document feeder tray and press OK. The screen will read Alignment Complete when the alignment is finished.