OfficeJet Pro X451dnCartridge prices starting at $32.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro X451, OfficeJet Pro X451dn
- HP 970XL & 971XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 970XL Black (CN625AM) and 1 of each HP 971XL Cyan (CN626AM), Magenta (CN627AM), and Yellow (CN628AM) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$109.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 971XL (CN626AM) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6,600 Page Yield
- HP 970XL (CN625AM) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 9,200 Page Yield
- HP 971XL (CN627AM) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6,600 Page Yield
- HP 971XL (CN628AM) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6,600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet Pro X451dn, follow the steps below:
- Gently pull open the ink cartridge door.
- Unlock the old ink cartridge by pushing it inward.
- Grasp the edge of the old ink cartridge and pull it out to remove it from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the printer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to replace other color ink cartridges.
Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one of the ink cartridges on my HP OfficeJet Pro X451dn is empty?
What is the most effective way to preserve the shelf life of your ink cartridges?
If you are not going to use the ink cartridge anytime soon, you may keep it in storage for up to 18 months. But you may extend its shelf life up to 24 months if you keep it in its original packaging and store it in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
What’s the main advantage of using single color cartridges over the tricolor cartridges?
The biggest advantage of using single color cartridges is that you can replace them individually. So if you run out of cyan cartridge, you simply replace that cartridge, which can save you a great deal of money.