OfficeJet Pro L7780Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7780
- HP 88XL (C9393AN) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet Pro L7681, HP OfficeJet Pro K5400, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Lightly press down on the cartridge that needs replacement to release it. Then, remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new cartridge into its corresponding color-coded slot gently. To ensure proper contact, press it firmly until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace other color ink cartridges.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the ink levels are running low after I installed a remanufactured ink cartridge on my HP OfficeJet Pro L7580?
It is normal to see your Officejet Pro L7580 printer display a message saying your ink levels are low when you install a remanufactured ink cartridge. What you can do is simply bypass the alert and continue printing. You can also contact our customer support team for further assistance if the issue persists.
Should I get a high yield ink cartridge even if I seldom print?
The frequency and the amount you print are the biggest considerations when choosing a high yield ink cartridge. If you do not print often or you only print very few pages each day, it’s more practical to buy the standard cartridge.
Why does a high yield cartridge cost more than a standard cartridge?
A high yield cartridge costs a few dollars more than a standard cartridge because it contains more ink and prints more pages.