OfficeJet Pro L7580Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7580
- HP 88XL (C9392AN) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet Pro L7700, HP OfficeJet Pro K550dtn, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Raise the main cover to gain access to the toner cartridge.
- Hold the handle of the used toner cartridge and then lift it straight back at a 45-degree angle to remove it.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the packaging and remove the drum shutter cover. Rock the cartridge back and forth for several times.
- Pull the shipping sealing tab until the entire length of tape is removed.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Push it down until you hear it click into place.
- Close the lid and print away!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it’s time to replace the toner cartridge on my HP LaserJet P4015x?
When the printer is running low on toner or has a cartridge that’s already depleted, a message will appear on the control panel saying you need to get a new toner cartridge.
Why is it necessary to rock a new toner cartridge after removing it from the package?
Gently rocking the new toner cartridge for several times can help distribute the toner inside evenly.
What to do if I get a defective compatible toner cartridge?
We make sure all our products are of excellent quality. If ever there are quality-related issues with the cartridge you received, please let us know so we can assist you. We offer free returns and replacement as long as it’s still within 1 year after your date of purchase.