OfficeJet Pro K5400Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro K5400, OfficeJet Pro K5400dn, OfficeJet Pro K5400dtn, OfficeJet Pro K5400tn
- HP 88XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$32.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 88XL (C9396AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2,450 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9393AN) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9391AN) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9392AN) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the used ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet Pro K5400 by following these steps:
- Turn your printer on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the cover of the ink cartridge.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
- Set the bag with the used ink cartridge aside for recycling.
- Slide the ink cartridge into its proper slot. Ensure that the color coding of the cartridge matches with the color of its slot.
- Close the cover of the ink cartridge.
Run a compatibility test to check if the new ink cartridge is compatible with the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship cartridge orders outside the US?
No, we don’t. As of now, we only ship to the United States, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.
How can I check the estimated ink levels of the cartridges inside my HP OfficeJet Pro K5400 printer?
To determine the estimated ink levels of the cartridges on your HP OfficeJet Pro K5400, simply check from the Toolbox for Windows, the HP Printer Utility for Mac OS, and the embedded Web server.
If dots or lines are missing from the printouts, does it mean I’ve installed a defective remanufactured ink cartridge?
Missing lines or dots from printouts are due to clogged nozzles and not a defective remanufactured ink cartridge. Clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles.