OfficeJet Pro K5400Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP OfficeJet Pro K5400 allows you to create professional-looking documents up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color and 1200 x 1200 dpi black. It features a high-capacity paper handling with a 250-sheet input tray and prints at speeds up to 35 ppm color and 36 ppm black. And since it is an Energy Star qualified printer, you can save on electricity costs while using this machine. You’d wish the same is true when purchasing a genuine HP cartridge. Original HP cartridges are overly expensive, prompting users to look for cheaper alternatives. And if you’re among them, you have come to the right place. Buy our HP 88XL (C9396AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and pocket the savings because it costs up to 40% less than its genuine counterpart. Feel free to call us to purchase one.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro K5400, OfficeJet Pro K5400dn, OfficeJet Pro K5400dtn, OfficeJet Pro K5400tn
- Best SellerHP 88XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$32.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 88XL (C9396AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2,450 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9392AN) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9391AN) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9393AN) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the used ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet Pro K5400 by following these steps:
- Turn your printer on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the cover of the ink cartridge.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
- Set the bag with the used ink cartridge aside for recycling.
- Slide the ink cartridge into its proper slot. Ensure that the color coding of the cartridge matches with the color of its slot.
- Close the cover of the ink cartridge.
Run a compatibility test to check if the new ink cartridge is compatible with the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship cartridge orders outside the US?
No, we don’t. As of now, we only ship to the United States, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.
How can I check the estimated ink levels of the cartridges inside my HP OfficeJet Pro K5400 printer?
To determine the estimated ink levels of the cartridges on your HP OfficeJet Pro K5400, simply check from the Toolbox for Windows, the HP Printer Utility for Mac OS, and the embedded Web server.
If dots or lines are missing from the printouts, does it mean I’ve installed a defective remanufactured ink cartridge?
Missing lines or dots from printouts are due to clogged nozzles and not a defective remanufactured ink cartridge. Clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles.